MVP Large Series(144~324m3/h)
Gas Ballast Vacuum Pump
- MVP Series is two-stage oil sealed rotary vane vacuum pump. It is new concept out of conventional design to satisfy customer’s needs.
- The structure of the pump It consists of top cover, oil casing, motor housing, pump module. It occupies oil anti-suckback valve and gas ballast for protecting pump.
- Operating Principle The pump and motor are connected by flexible coupling. As the rotor rotates two vanes, placed in rotor vane groove, turn making contact with the internal surface of the cylinder due to centrifugal force.
The inhaled gas is trapped between two vanes as the rotating vane passes through the inlet passage and this trapped gas is compressed as it rotates toward exhaust valve and eventually exhaust through valve. The vacuum oil is supplied to the moving parts for lubrication and tight sealing.
- Excellent ultimate vacuum and pumping speed.
- Improved anti-suckback system to protect the pump in the event of sudden stop.
- International standard flange.
- Low noise level and low vibration level.
- Constant pressure oil circulating system.
- Convenient gas ballast valve control.
- Simple repairing and maintenance.
- Convenient cooling system by air-cooled and water-cooled (MVP-324)
|Description||Unit||MVP 144||MVP 216||MVP 324|
|Ultimate Pressure||With gas ballast||torr||5×10-3|
|Without gas ballast||5×10-4|
|Inlet Port||ISO 63|
|Outlet Port||ISO 40|
|Rotational speed of Pump||60Hz||R.P.M||1750|
|Cooling water(less 20°C)||L/min||6|